EK-35® is a revolutionary patent pending technology fomulated with safe
and environmentally friendly synthetic fluids and rosins. EK-35® is applied neat
to the soil providing a dual mechanism for dust control and soil stabilization.
The penetration ability provides a dust suppressing weighing mechanism, while
acting as a durable reworkable binder.
- Each application is longer lasting than ordinary chemical suppressants.
- Rugged surface...durable enough for tracked and chained vehicles.
- For intense use traffic sites with heavy powder or surface dust.
- Does NOT dry or cure... contiuously active suppressant.
- Works well with all aggregate materials and soil types.
- Stabilizes deep dust and loose surface materials.
- Requires far fewer maintenance applications.
- Applied neat...no water required.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Resistant to rain.